Happy Birthday today to OleTob!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday today to OleTob!!!!!!!
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Happy B-day. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
Happy Birthday Tob...hope it is good one and you enjoy it!
Happy b-day tob. Ring that bell!!
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Happy birthday Tob
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Happy B-Day Tob
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Happy bday!
Thanks Guys and Gals.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Happy Birthday Tob! Some how we missed it on our forum but I put it up just now. http://hunter316.proboards45.com/ind...ead=1140320063
Hope you can forgive me budrow! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Happy birthday
Bookmarks